To our patients,
Whether we are soon to meet you as a new patient or you are returning for ongoing care – welcome, and please find below some important details regarding your treatment.
On 25th June, the New Zealand Dental Council, together with the Ministry of Health, presented guidelines on how we are to operate at Covid-19 Alert Level 1. Your health and care are our prime concern, so we will operate slightly differently for a while.
What are we doing to protect you?
- We will be continuing with our usual high standards of infection control, with some minor changes as recommended by the Ministry of Health and Dental Council of New Zealand.
- We have increased our availability to ensure that you will be seen in a timely manner, if you have urgent issues.
- We are keeping our team bubbles small.
The process when you have an appointment:
- We will contact you by phone to confirm your appointment approximately one week prior. We will ask you some general health questions, as well as some specific COVID-related questions to assess your COVID risk.
- An appointment reminder email/ text will be sent 2 days before your appointment, which will include an update on the COVID-related questions. Please reply to this ASAP after you receive it.
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter, and leave the practice.
- EFTPOS or online banking is available for payment.
If you are having sedation for your treatment, we will contact you directly. And finally, if you are a new patient:
- Please fill out the online medical questionnaire (click here to open).
- For further information regarding parking etc (click here to open)
Again, many thanks for your understanding during this time and take care until we see you.
James, Nick and Poppy